Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 December 2009

And Yet They Deny Presents: "Qur'an Quote" #13b

"Iblis (Satan) said: "O my Lord! Give me respite till the Day they (the dead) will be resurrected."
Allah said: "Then verily, you are of those reprieved.
"Till the Day of the time appointed."
Iblis said: "O my Lord! Because You mislead me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all.
"Except your chosen (guided) slaves among them."
(Allah) said: "This is a way which will lead straight to Me."
"Certainly, you shall have no authority over My slaves, except those who follow you of the Ghawan (Mushrikun - pagans, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and of His Messenger Muhammad; and those who astray i.e. criminals, polytheists and evildoers).
"And surely, Hell is the promised place for them all.
"It (Hell) has seven gates, for each of those gates is a (special) class (of sinners) assigned.
"Truly, the Muttaqun (the pious) will be amidst Gardens and water springs (Paradise)"

(Surah 15: Al-Hijr (The Rocky Tract); verses 39-45)

No comments:

Post a Comment