Monday, 30 November 2009
People have slowly been deskilled in recent years. Mechanics no longer FIX a problem so much as they REPLACE the component. Body and fender men no longer beat panels so much as they replace plastic moldings. I am in a trade myself and my trade has been deskilled in similar ways. I have talked with other tradesmen and this is happening in all trades.
Of course technological progress will bring about change but deskilling goes far beyond this. For example many car parts now come as a complete totally enclosed unit, if a small part breaks down the whole unit must be replaced. Less skill is required to loosening a few screws and install a new unit than to repair the component. Yet it would be cheaper and less wasteful to fix the unit. This deskilling is intended to make the new society wholly dependent on the system. People will be unable to maintain private transport and will become dependent upon public infrastructure and the STATE. This is why small farming has been replaced with large scale operations. In Australia for instance, the farming industry has been all but destroyed. Most farmers are deep in debt because of rising interest rates (and all fiat money) and loss of markets due to the government programs of economic rationalism opening the doors to cheaper imported produce.
Many people have been lured into dependence on the state through welfare programs such as the single mother pensions. Such easily obtained benefits encourage people to rely upon government support. The more one is dependent upon the State the more one is bound to State rules. I am not against helping those who need support, I am trying to explain the principle involved. The welfare system is a plank towards socialism.
"A nation of well-informed men, who have been taught to know and prize the rights that God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins!" Benjamin Franklin
All this is designed to destroy the existing world order from within to bring about a New World Order (a new way of doing things). The present order is based upon Christian principles. This foundation proved very successful. Contrast those nations built upon Christian foundation with nations that were established on a pagan or Islamic foundation. The Christian nations have had freedom, liberty and opportunity for all citizens, whether Christian or not. In these nations, the people have sovereign inalienable God-given rights, and government is responsible for protecting those rights. The rights of personal freedom, individual liberty and private property are granted by an authority higher than man, thus this authority cannot be overruled by men. This is the foundation upon which the United States was built. These are principles the Establishment has attempted to quash. At the other end of the spectrum we see the United Nations Charter and related documents wherein individual rights are a privilege granted by government. A big difference!!! If our individual rights are a privilege granted by the State, these individual rights can be taken away! Don't fall for the lie that they will not be. Every governing system that denies unalienable rights come from our Creator has been a system of slavery of the masses. The blood runs!
This Christian foundation has been intentionally eroded through mass manipulation and mind control techniques. Members of various secret societies in key positions in society have played a major role in this breakdown, gradually changing and enacting legislation, employing the media, religion and education, to move the ancient landmarks, and bring us closer to one world government. The way people view the world nowadays has been altered. They created the term 'generation gap.' Yet the generation gap is a lie and is not real. Human needs and nature remain remarkable constant, only technology changes.
You may be wondering why anyone would want to do this to society. You must understand what these people actually believe. It is all about religion and it matters little whether you believe their religion or not, they believe in it, so it is going to affect you!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the people (and Allah) who have made this BLOG happen...
Without all the help and support you give/gave...this project couldnt have happened...
AND WE MUST NOT STOP...
This is not about egos, whos who...its not even about what we at AYTD get out of it...
ITS ALL ABOUT THE BIGGER PICTURE- THIS PROJECT HAS TO HAPPEN SO THE NEXT GENERATION ARE NOT MISLEAD AND BRAINWASHED AND THE CURRENT GENERATION ARE EQUIPED WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS TO FIGHT THE SYSTEM-
its not about 'am i pleasing myself'?
it should be about 'am i pleasing my creator'? right?
its for this reason that we must put our personal feuds, egos and self fulfillments out of the window-
We must all stick together-for if we collapse-the generation ahead do not have a chance
IF WE TOLLERATE THIS...OUR CHILDREN WILL BE NEXT...
We must all stick together and not stop...but carry on...stronger than ever!!!
PLEASE CARRY ON GENEROUSLY DONATING YOUR INFORMATION TO KEEP THIS MACHINE RUNNING...
the very machine that can help destroy the system...or at the very least...save a few valuable soldiers...
...THANK YOU ALL...
Sunday, 29 November 2009
Saturday, 28 November 2009
The importance of prayer in Islam is great as it is the foremost duty of Muslims and one of the pillars on which the structure of Islam stands. It distinguishes Muslims from non-Muslims. The Holy Prophet, Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam, said:
"What stands between a man and disbelief is the abandonment of prayer."
"Know that among your duties, prayer is foremost."
The object of prayer is to remember Allah. That is why prayer was dearest to the Prophet, Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam, as he said:
"He who gives up prayer has indeed disbelieved."
It is also important not to pray carelessly as the Quran says:
"Woe to praying ones who are heedless of their prayers." [Al-Ma'un 107:4-5]
Praying five times a day is compulsory. Prayer consists of recitation of the Holy Quran and glorification of Allah accompanied by various body postures such as standing, bowing, prostrating, and sitting. Through these postures, Muslims express submission, adoration, and humility to Allah. The Prophet Muhammad, Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam said:
"You should worship Allah as if you see Him; because though you don't see Him, He surely sees you."
Prayer protects one from sins and shameful deeds. Prayer purifies a person and brings him closer to Allah. The Quran says:
"Establish prayer, for prayer restrains from shameful and unjust deeds." [Al-'Ankabut 29:45]
The five daily prayers consist of
Fard: obligatory prayer
Sunnah: Prophet's tradition
Wajib: obligatory prayer (Denying a Fard makes one a non-Muslim but denying a Wajib makes one a sinner. One must make up any missed Fard or Wajib prayers.)
Nafl: voluntary prayer
The sunnah are again divided into Sunnah Muakkadah and Sunnah Ghair Muakkadah. Sunnah Muakkadah means an act that Prophet Muhammad, Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam, always used to do. These rakats must be offered. (However if missed, there is no makeup or qada for it). Sunnah Ghair Muakkadah are sunnahs that Prophet Muhammad, Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam, used to leave sometimes without any reason. These are not obligatory.
2 Sunnah Muakkadah
4 Sunnah Muakkadah
2 Sunnah Muakkadah
4 Sunnah Ghair Muakkadah
2 Sunnah Muakkadah
4 Sunnah Ghair Muakkadah
2 Sunnah Muakkadah
In addition to the above, the terms Fard, Wajib, Sunnah, and Nafl are also applied to conditions or actions within salat. If one misses any Fard part of salat, the salat will be invalid. That omission cannot be compensated by making Sajda Sahv. If a Wajib is missed unintentionally, one can make Sajda Sahv to make up for it.
Fard Parts before the Salat:
- Body has to be clean of all sorts of impurities.
- Garments should be clean and pure.
- Place of salat should be clean.
- Covering of Satr.
- The right time for salat.
- Facing the Qiblah.
- Having the intention to offer salat.
Fard Parts During the Salat
- To began salat with Takbeer Tahrima.
- Qiyam in every rakah.
- Qirat (in two rakah of Fard, and all rakahs of Sunnah, Wajib, and Nafl)
- Ruku in every rakah.
- Two Sijdahs in every rakah.
- Qa'adah Akhirah
- Salam (To end the salat).
- To recite Surah Al- Fatiha in every rakah
- Recite a portion of Quran in the first two rakah of Fard and in every rakah of other salats after Fatiha.
- To observe sequence.
- To observe Qauma.
- To observe Jalsah.
- To observe Qa'ada Ula.
- To recite Tashahud at least once in the two rak'ahs.
- To raise hands with Takbeer for Qunut in the last rakah of Witr.
- To pronounce additional Takbeers in Eid salats.
- To raise hands and turn palms towards Qibla before Takbeer Tahrimah. For males to ear lobes. For female shoulder level.
- To keep the head erect while pronouncing Takbeer Tahrimah.
- To tie hands properly after Takbeer Tahrimah.
- To recite Thana.
- To pronounce Taawwuz.
- To recite Bismillah before Fatiha.
- To recite only Fatiha in 3rd and 4th rakah of Fard.
- To recite Ameen after Fatiha.
- To pronounce tasbih in ruku and sijdah at least thrice.
- To place the knees first, then two hands, then nose and at last forehead in sijdah.
To look during Qiyaam to the place of sijdah, to look between the two feet during ruku', at the thighs during Qa'dah, and at the shoulders during Salaam.
Things That Break Salat
- Crying (scream)
- To ignore, break, or miss one of the Fard parts (intentionally or unintentionally).
- To deliberately miss any Wajib parts of the salat or unintentionally and failing to perform sijdah-Sahaf.
- To cough or moan unnecessarily.
- To chew or eat something.
- Breaking into laughter.
- To commit a blunder in the recitation of Quran so as to change the meaning.
- To move about or shift unnecessarily.
- To repeat an act irrelevant to the salat over and over again.
- To try to read something in front.
- Wearing clothes against the established customs or practices.
- Trying to fold the garments to save them from dust.
- Playing with garments, hair, etc.
- Offering salat in an undignified dress.
- Performing the salat bareheaded.
- Standing up for salat when there is a strong desire to go to the bathroom.
- Placing one's hands on the hip or back.
- Shaping the fingers or intertwining the fingers of one hand with those of the other.
- Turning the face away from the Qiblah or casting side-glances.
- Yawning on purpose.
- Praying in garments or on mat that has pictures of animals on them or in a place where there are pictures of living beings.
- Standing in the back of Jamaat when there is room in the front.
- Keeping the eyes closed except for concentrating.
- Prostrating one's self by touching only the forehead or only nose or only edge of the cap.
- Sitting square during the salat without a genuine reason.
- Bending down for ruku before finishing the recitation properly and tying to complete it in the ruku.
- Reciting the Quran regardless of sequence or size in various Rakahs of Fard salat.
- Neglecting a Sunnah part in the salat.
- Raising both feet of the ground in sijdah.
Cases in Which Salat Can Be Broken
- A train, airplane, or ship is going to set off for destination.
- If a snake or harmful creature appears.
- In case of danger of material loss.
- If a person feels a strong desire to go to the bathroom.
- If there is a danger of a blind person falling and drowning in the stream.
- If the clothing catches fire.
- Parents or grandparents call for help in affliction.
Fidyah for one missed salat is the same as that of one missed fast. Therefore, if a person missed all the salats on a day, he will be required to pay fidyah for 6 salats (including the obligatory Witr salat).
Thursday, 26 November 2009
The left-back, who is set to become a regular in the Gunners' back line with with Gael Clichy and his deputy Kieran Gibbs both facing lengthy spells on the sidelines, says religion is behind the move.
The 20-year-old has fully embraced the Muslim faith, which forbids permanent changes to the body.
Traore said: "I'm planning to do this in the summer. They'll put me under anesthetic and then do it all, and when I wake up everything will be gone.
It needs a bit of recovery time though so I'm not going to do it during the football season.
"If I had been into my religion properly before I'd had the tattoos done, I think I would never have got them. I think it's one of the biggest mistakes I've made in my life but I will try and correct it."
Traore shot to prominence during Arsenal's run to the 2007 Carling Cup final and he says his faith helps him cope with the demands of being a top-flight footballer.
"My religion has benefits both personally and in my career," Traore explained.
"It's all about many of the things that are good in football too - like resting, doing everything right, being nice to people, respecting, not swearing or lying, being fair.
"I've always been Muslim but I wasn't really practicing it, I was just saying to people that I was Muslim. I don't know what made me change - it was just slowly, slowly, a gradual development."
Wednesday, 25 November 2009
We’ve explained in the Lady Gaga article the occult meaning of hiding one’s eye, which can be traced back to the “eye of Horus” of Egyptian mythology. This symbolism seems to have evolved into a a kind of “signal”, flashed by the artists who have been initiated into the select circle of Illuminati pop stars.
Tuesday, 24 November 2009
Credit: High Snobiety
- Vice President of the United States of America (1993-2001)
- Nominee for Democatic Party to be President of the United States of America (2000)
- Co-Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize (2007); winner of an Emmy Award, and nominee for an Academy Award for his film An Inconvenient Truth (both in 2007)
- Current spokesman for the global warming/ climate change hoax; whilst receiving hundreds of millions of US Dollars through the US Government via grants to firms that invest into "green technologies" - firms that Gore owns in whole or in part
- Affiliate of the "Club of Rome"; a worldwide think-tank organisation that discusses environmental issues and forges international relationships between respective countries and related influential capitalist corporations
*Keith Rupert Murdoch (1931-present)
- Media Mogul of the worldwide giant, News Corporation - which is built up of many outelets such as the entire Fox Network, the Sky Broadcasting network and Sky Italia in the UK and Italy respectively; New York Post newspaper; British newspapers The sun, News of the World, The Times, internet social networking site MySpace; numerous magazines and news-papers in Murdoch's country of origin Australia; and books publishers HarperCollins.
- Uses media stranglehold to strongly push forward of various NWO beliefs and encite fear and all sorts of conflict among the general public; from racial to religious to class-driven
- Openly flaunting favouritism towards British political parties to covertly influence public opinion and ease in application of new laws and legal enforcements
*William Henry "Bill" Gates III (1955-present)
- World's wealthiest Man; as of 2009 Gates is worth around USD40billion
- Currently holds the position of Non-Executive Chairman of Microsoft
- Major participant of philanthropy; having founded the Bill & Melinda Foundation, which is the largest transparently operated charitable foundation in the world. Has offshoot charities such as Planned Parenthood, which researches into medical and socio-economic engineering - pushing the NWO's eugenics agenda
- Affiliate to the Club of Rome
Monday, 23 November 2009
" alt="" />
When magnified many times an owl can be seen hiding in the upper right corner on the front of the American one dollar bill. This is not simply a smear of ink, every single microdot on these notes has been put on specifically by the designer.
The All-Seeing Eye In Iraq. One of the ancient and now well researched Canaanite deities that was and still is worshipped by the 'Brotherhood' is often symbolized as an owl and is referred to as some as Minerva and others as Molech (sometimes Moloch).
You still dont believe do you...dude...look around you...its already happening...
– Die Neuesten Arbeiten des Spartacus und Philo Weisshaupt,
an Illuminati, pointed out these points that have to be fulfilled to bring the
NWO to life:
1) Abolition of all ordered governments
2) Abolition of private property
3) Abolition of inheritance
4) Abolition of patriotism
5) Abolition of the family
6) Abolition of religion
7) Creation of a world government
ON HOW THE WORLD IS CONTROLLED
WHAT IS THE NEW WORLD ORDER?
THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT US TO DOTHE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE IS TO SAY NO!
SAY NO TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER SAY NO!!
For those that are totally new to this, AYTD is going to try to break down some of these logos in a simple manner so that you can see many more that come from the same or similar sources. Rest assured, the symbols we bring to you aren't gathered because the institution behind it have "a bad reputation" or what not - its solely the icon itself that's being targeted here; the notoriety surrounding the entity behind the logo all falls into place anyway.
Highlighted in the series' first post is the Apple, British Telecom and Hollywood film firm Icon's logos. The apple logo is probably the easiest to decipher - indicating a bite into the forbidden fruit from the Tree of Life within Paradise's Garden of Eden.
Concerning the now defunct "piper" British Telecom logo - The most important part has been left untouched. The red part of the logo is of a wriggling snake; showing the anthropomorphic representation of the company, that of one without a backbone and with poison within the company's roots. Even untouched the blue and white used alongside the red of the BT logo shows allegiance to the colour combination of the Union Jack, symbolising the "...reunion of the United Kingdom of the twelve tribes of Jacob (or Jac-ob)"
The origins of the Icon Pictures symbol is very important not only within the logo's image, but of the text of the company's name itself. The image is of a person's left eye, whereas the right eye cannot be seen. The Antichrist (or Dajjal, in Islam) is believed to just have one eye. In various mythological stories this false prophet also known as "The Great Deceiver" is usually thought to only see through his left eye whilst being blind in the right. This is not necessarily true, he (or servants of him i.e. the NWO) often depict theirselves as only being able to see with one eye. It's a metaphor to explain that where the physical human eye can see what is here on Earth, the spiritual eye of the mind can see beyond this world and establish a deep and meaningful connection with God; therefore being able to express positivity i.e. love and respect to those around you and carry out good deeds - just as God wants you to (please see this clip for more info). What is essential to remember about The Antichrist/ Dajjal and in effect these symbols is not that one eye can see and the other cannot; but that part of the entity is "closed" and in essence not on the side of the One true God, Allah - but is instead against Him and in denial of what He is. Meanwhile the name of the company is Icon; or rather - "Eye-con" - in reference to their conceptions known as films - especially the purposely misguided monstrosity that is The Passion of Christ; their attempt to dismiss Jesus as the great man that he is.
here are some things you can do to stay sharp, mentally and physically-
WE NEED OUR PEOPLE TO BE READY-THE WAR ISNT FINISHED...ITS JUST BEGUN...BUT THIS TIME...THEY DONT WANT YOUR COUNTRY OR YOUR OIL...THEY WANT YOUR MIND, BODY AND YOUR SOUL...
OVER A HUNDRED WAYS TO LIVE BETTER AND LONGER!!
Health and Fitness
1. Exercise to live longer. According to the American Council on Exercise (ACE), regular exercise helps control blood pressure, body weight and cholesterol levels, and reduces the risks of hardening of the arteries, heart attack and stroke. Not to mention you will look and feel better!
2. Warm up and cool down. Regardless of the types of exercises you do, warming your muscles up in preparation of work as well as cooling down with slow rhythmic stretches is key to avoiding injury, reducing soreness, and speeding up your recovery.
3. Commit to daily fitness. Getting out there and staying active translates into better health and well-being -- both physically and mentally.
4. Focus on total fitness. ACE recommends aerobics and muscular conditioning along with exercises to stretch your body and promote good posture.
5. Year-round exercise. Don't ditch your fitness routine because of inclement weather. Try new activities, such as snowshoeing, swimming at an indoor pool, or fitness classes at your local fitness or senior housing facility.
6. Join a health club. Be social and get fit. This one's worth its weight in sheer motivation points.
7. Stop smoking. 'Nuff said.
8. Go green. Eat organic, use eco-friendly products, and practice green living to protect your health as well as the environment.
9. Take supplements. Don't mega-dose, just take a daily multi-vitamin and mineral supplement.
10. Get aerobic. The American College of Sports Medicine recommends getting moderate aerobic activity 30 minutes per day, five days per week or 20 minutes of vigorous cardiovascular activity, three days per week.
11. Break it up. Instead of 20 or 30 minutes of exercise, break up your cardio into 10-minute segments throughout the day.
12. Make working out fun. Emily Gowens, age 75, from Kerman, California says, “Getting out of the house and traveling to interesting places where you can walk around is one of the best ways to get exercise without even trying, and you get to enjoy the sight seeing, too.”
13. Put a set of dumbbells by your television set -- and use them!
14. Pump it up. Margaret Richardson, author of Body Electric, says one pound of fat burns three calories a day while one pound of muscle burns 30 plus.
15. Challenge yourself. To counteract age-related muscle loss, do exercises with progressively challenging resistance.
16. Burn extra calories by simply parking farther from your destinations.
17. Skip the elevator. Rosemond Borboa, age 82, resident of Wyndham Retirement Center in Fresno, California says, “I eat three good meals a day and haven't gained any weight because I take the stairs.”
18. Four (protected) eyes are better than two. Wear eye glasses with an anti-reflective coating to improve your vision.
19. Block the sun. Wear a visor or use an umbrella to protect your eyes from the sun.
20. Attend cultural events. According to the American Academy of Neurology, cognitively active seniors are almost three times less likely to suffer dementia or develop Alzheimer's.
21. Train your brain. Working a daily crossword, Sudoku puzzle or another brain teasing game can help improve your mental fitness.
22. Travel. Join an elderhostel group and travel to local sights or travel the world for fun and mental stimulation.
23. Volunteer. According to the AARP Bulletin, volunteering is good for brain health and gives you the opportunity to use your skills to contribute to the good of your community.
24. Brain food. Keep your mind sharp by eating salmon, nuts, olive oil, soy, meat, eggs, dairy, leafy greens, beans, oatmeal, and dark skinned fruits.
25. Music therapy. Music can regulate mood, decrease aggression and depression, improve sleep, and, because old songs are stored in memory, even create new brain cells.
26. Avoid sitting cross-legged. Dr. Shoshany, a chiropractic and pain management specialist at New York Chiropractic warns that crossing your legs puts excessive stress on your knees, hips and low back.
27. Sit up straight. Shoshony says, “When you slouch or strain to look at the screen, these patterns stick and posture learns these positions.”
28. Listen to your body. See a chiropractor, physical therapist or post-rehabilitation specialist for postural exercises to reduce pain and risk of injury.
29.Stretch. Dr. Shoshony explains, “Stretching your neck and chest can prevent short and tightened muscles that can lead to injury. A simple stretch involves bending your head to your shoulder holding it there and slowly brining it back to the mid line and then switch sides.”
30. Belly button to spine. Not only will this exercise help you stand taller, it will take five pounds off your waistline!
31. Head up. Instead of scrunching your head to your shoulder to hold the phone, get a headset and avoid injury to your neck and shoulders.
32. Wear a high SPF sunscreen every day and limit the amount of time your skin is exposed to the sun.
33. Vitamin A to the wrinkle rescue. Research from the Archives of Dermatology indicates that vitamin A lotion containing retinol can combat wrinkles.
34. Facial massage. Massaging your facial muscles will boost blood flow and give you a glow.
35. Wear a daily moisturizing lotion to keep skin supple and soft and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scaly skin.
36.Wear natural, matte eye make up. Sparkly make up accentuates lines and wrinkles in your skin.
37. Forget the fire-engine red lipstick. “Red lips are dramatic and attention grabbing,” says Charla Krupp, author of How Not to Look Old, “but who wants to draw all that attention to her lips?” Your lips thin with age and wearing bright red lipstick can make your mouth look even smaller. Try a lighter shade for a younger look.
38. Don't go bold on the brows. Don't emphasize thinning eyebrows by using a dark pencil. Use a shade that is close to your hair color and go easy on the application.
39. Pretty polish. Keep your nails at a manageable length and keep them neatly polished with softer colors.
40. Moisturize your cuticles. Apply a cuticle cream that contains natural oils such as safflower, sweet almond or passion flower daily.
41. Limit the time products stay on your hair. Products like hairsprays can dry and damage your hair, especially when left on for long periods of time.
42. Be kind to your hair with conditioner. A good conditioner can increase your hair strength by as much as 10 percent.
43. Don't over-brush. Handle your hair as little as possible to avoid breaking your hair shafts.
44. Dress your age. Dress more sophisticated and elegantly to show you are proud of your age and carry it stylishly.
45. Ditch the heels. Comfortable supportive shoes can take years off your body.
46. Ditch the sweatpants. Do your self-esteem and style some good by opting for stylish jogging outfits or other ensembles that flatter rather than fatten you.
47. Wear clothes that make you feel good. If you feel good about your attire, you will radiate confidence and vitality. Dont over do it-dress modestly!
48. Eat an anti-inflammatory diet. Holistic guru Dr. Andrew Weil recommends eating a diet high in fresh fruits and vegetables and minimal processed foods to reduce inflammation in your body.
49. Eat all natural. Avoid high-calorie foods full of sugar, fat and artificial ingredients and concentrate on eating high-nutrient, high-flavor foods such as fruits, vegetables, herbs and spices.
50. Eat many small meals. Eat something every three hours to keep your metabolism high and your blood sugar and insulin levels steady.
51. Don't skip breakfast. The easiest meal to skip and the most important. Eat something small, even if you aren't hungry.
52. Eat a variety. Eating a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, dairy, and omega-3 fats better ensures you get all the nutrients your body needs.
53. Eat less and live longer. Maoshing Ni, author of Secrets of Longevity: Hundreds of Ways To Live To Be 100, suggests the "three-quarters rule," essentially not eating any more after you feel "three-quarters" full.
54. Drink tea. Ni recommends daily tea because tea is a proven preventive and treatment for hardening of the arteries and has potent antioxidant powers.
55. Slim down with soup. People who eat soup before a meal reduce the total number of calories they consume.
56. Sink your teeth into superfoods. Experts say superfoods can help ward off heart disease, cancer, diabetes, cholesterol, bad moods, high blood pressure, and improve digestion, skin, hair, nails, bones and teeth. Superfoods recommended by WebMD.com are beans, blueberries, broccoli, oats, oranges, pumpkin, salmon, soy, spinach, green and black tea, tomatoes, turkey, walnuts, and yogurt.
57. Eat more healthy fats. According to the University of Michigan Integrative Medicine, healthy fats to include in your diet are monounsaturated fats, found in vegetable oils, nuts, seeds and some plant foods as well as polyunsaturated fats, like omega-3's found in fatty fish and omega-6's found in nuts.
58. Avoid bad fats. Bad fats include saturated fats, which are primarily derived from animals products, and trans fats, which are used in commercial fried foods, margarines, and baked goods like cookies and crackers.
59. Eat and drink coconut. The type of saturated fat in coconuts does not contribute to heart disease and it is rich in lauric acid, which boosts your immune system.
60. Read labels. Opt for products with at least three grams of fiber, low sugars and no hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils.
61. Spice it up. Dr. Wendy Bazilian, author of The SuperFoodsRx Diet: Lose Weight with the Power of SuperNutrients, recommends high-antioxidant spices and herbs such as cinnamon, ginger, curry, rosemary, thyme, oregano, and red pepper.
62. Drink up. Drinking water throughout the day can decrease your urges for sweets, lower your cholesterol and blood pressure, minimize pain associated with arthritis, migraines, and colitis, hydrate your skin, and help with your digestion.
63. Limit your alcohol intake to one or two drinks per day. According to the Centers for Disease Control, too much alcohol can increase your risk for developing various diseases and physiological and social problems.
64. Sideline the soda. The phosphoric acid in carbonated beverages, particularly colas, can put you at risk for osteoporosis.
65. Drink red wine. Red wine is renowned for its many health benefits, primarily for the heart. However, new research from the Institute of Food suggests that wine may also protect you from potentially fatal food-borne pathogens, such as E. coli, salmonella, listeria, and H. pylori.
66. Meatless Monday. Abstain from eating meat every Monday to lower your intake of saturated fat and improve your diet and health.
67. Marinate your meat. Research from the Food Safety Consortium recommends marinades with rosemary, thyme, peppers, allspice, oregano, basil, garlic, and onion to cut down on carcinogens.
68. Take time to play. “Watching tennis on tv does not count as playing, “ says Ann Hodgman, author of 1003 Ways to Stay Young. Get out and have some real fun.
69. Smile. Smiling lowers blood pressure, heart rate, and the stress hormone cortisol.
70. Humor your stress. Laughing improves circulation, lowers blood pressure, releases tension, and improves your immune system.
71. Think positive. If you can't change the situation, change the way you think about it.
72. Let nature take your stress away. Richard Louv, author of Last Child in the Woods, says simply being outdoors with green plants, fresh air and the sounds of nature is a proven stress buster.
73. Yoga. The Mayo Clinic recommends practicing yoga to reduce stress and anxiety.
74. Get kneaded. Research from the Touch Research Institute indicates that regular massage lowers heart rate, blood pressure, anxiety levels, depression, hostility, and the stress hormone cortisol.
75. See a therapist. Mental health professionals can help you deal with stress.
76. Begin with breathing. Sue Patton Thoele, author of The Mindful Woman, says, “The first thing you ever did for yourself was breathe. And consciously focusing on your breath remains the epitome of self-care throughout your entire life.”
77. Aromatherapy. Sheryl Sparks, vice-president of Alzheimer's Care for Highgate Senior Living in Ferndale, Washington suggests using essential oils to improve your mood, reduce stress and even improve your memory. Try lavender, lemongrass, cinnamon or cedarwood.
78. Live with your senses. Aim to hear, feel, see, smell, and taste all of life's nuances.
79. Take time outs. They worked when you were little and they can work to reduce your adult levels of stress now as well as increase your mental and physical energy.
80. Accept yourself. Thoele says, “We are always choosing between personalities…and accepting and understanding your subpersonalities gives them an environment in which they can heal, transform and express the positive qualities inherent within them.”
81. Tame your monkey mind. In order to stop the stress of thinking and doing too much at once, focus on a single thought and explore its purpose.
82. Be true to yourself. Dr. John Izzo, author of The Five Secrets You Must Discover Before You Die, explains, “Being true to yourself often means drowning out other voices that would ask you to live their dreams instead of yours.”
83. Leave no regrets. Izzo says, “It seems to me that what we fear most as we age is not death, but rather it is to come to the end of our life feeling that we never truly lived. The saddest words ever spoken at the end of life are ‘I wish I had'”
84. Give love. The choice to give love is even more important in determining happiness than getting it. Choose to be a loving person to find a deep sense of meaning in your life
85. Live the moment. You have no power over the past and little power over the future so replace your sad dwellings of the past and fears of the future with a priority to appreciate and live in the present.
86. Give more than you can take. Izzo says that it is what you give, not what you take that gives life meaning.
87. Get married and stay married. Research from Brigham Young University indicates that happily married couples have lower blood pressure and better heart health than singles.
88. Have more sex...As long as its with your husband/wife! Kerry McCloskey, author of the Ultimate Sex Diet, says love making strengthens the heart and relieves pain and stress...But dont sin! Million years in hell is much worse than heart attack!
89. Love your kids. Alta Thompson, age 80, from Rapid City, South Dakota, says “The most effective age-delaying factor in my life is my kids (who are now adults). Their love and just being around them keeps me feeling young in my heart and my body.”
90. Love yourself. “Being beautiful within is a surefire way to be beautiful on the outside,” says Patti Willems, age 75, from Hysham, Montana. “When you love yourself and are a good person, it shows.”
91. Stay social and tech savvy. Join a club, have dinner with family and friends, and do other activities with your social support network. Stay connected by email and get involved in blogs, forums and chat rooms that interest you.
92. Stay active in all parts of your life. Richard Clower, Senior Olympics athlete, age 86, from Bozeman, Montana says “Staying young is no secret, I'd stayed active in all parts of my life and enjoyed my life much more than if I'd been inactive.”
Get Medically Magnificent
93. Know your family history. Be aware of your genetic predisposition to illnesses and be proactive in preventing them.
94. See your doctor and get regular health screenings. Proactively hacking into any problems that may occur at the onset is key to longevity.
95. Take medications as they are prescribed. Clearly label your medications and follow the instructions.
96. Keep emergency numbers handy. When a crisis occurs, the quicker you can get help, the better. And, for when all is peaceful, the security you get from knowing you're well-prepared is invaluable.
97. Wear your seatbelt. According to Car-Accidents.com, one in 13 people die in a car accident in the U.S. every day and 63 percent of them were not wearing a seatbelt.
98. Brush and floss your teeth. According to research in Circulation, chronic inflammation caused by periodontal disease has been linked to a greater risk of cardiovascular disease.
99. Turn it down. According to the House Ear Institute, noise-induced hearing loss is a leading cause of permanent hearing loss that can be prevented by turning down the volume on your TV, radio, or headsets to a level that you can comfortably hear.
100. Practice healthy sleeping habits. Not getting enough nightly rest puts you at risk for accidents, depression and other illnesses, and a decreased quality of life.A COUPLE OF THING YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER DO AT HOME
1.DON'T DRINK THE TAP WATER
2.DON' USE A MICROWAVE!!!I KILLS THE FOOD
3.DON'T DRINK SODA'S THERE POISON
Your Soda Pop Is Killing You 9 Ways
Dental caries. The sugar in regular soda stimulates bacteria which lead
to tooth decay. The acid in all pop attacks the tooth enamel speeding
up decay. Eventual loss of teeth leads to impaired digestion and
Obesity. A 12-ounce can of regular pop has 41 grams of sugar; that is
4½ tablespoons! That is also 164 extra calories. One can will lead to
the gain of 1 to 2 pounds a month in extra weight.
Vitamin depletion. The high sugar and acid load of carbonated beverages
places an obligatory metabolic overload on the body, leading to
depletion of Vitamins B Complex, Vitamin C, and the minerals zinc,
potassium and magnesium.
Embalming fluid!!! Artificially sweetened soda containing Aspertame
("Nutrasweet") breaks down in the body into formaldehyde and methanol
(wood alcohol). Formaldehyde is embalming fluid and in even minute
amounts is a deadly poison to the nerves, liver, brain, kidneys and
endocrine glands. Wood alcohol leads to blindness. Nutrasweet also has
been shown to stimulate the appetite in lab animals. There are also
reports of pilots grounded due to eye problems directly related to
Nutrasweet. Finally, commercial beer contains formaldehyde.
A Patented Poison. The black color in colas, etc. is a chemical known
as THI: 2-acetyl-4-tetrahydroxybutylimidazole. This chemical is
patented by Coca-Cola Company because of its ability to suppress the
immune system. One would suppose it is more an agent of chemical
warfare than a nutritional additive.
Battery Acid. The ph (acid level) of pop ranges from 2.9 to 3.6. By
contrast, the body is set at 7.4 (mildly alkaline). In order the
balance the acid in ONE 12 ounce can of pop and return the body to a ph
of 7.0 would requires 4.374 GALLONS of water with a ph of 8.0 (if you
could find such high quality water!).
Slow Death. In addition to the acid present in the drink itself, the
sugar is metabolized into vinegar by the body, which has already burned
up its alkaline minerals to metabolize the sugar. Chronic cellular
acidosis leads to inactivation of the immune system and hormones
(cancer and diabetes), deposition of fats in the arteries (heart
disease), and melts the bones (osteoporosis). Chronic metabolic
acidosis also promotes the absorption of toxic heavy metals from the
environment (e.g. aluminum in Alzheimer's Syndrome).
8. Coke is also a good ant killer.
Diet Coke is used to clean battery terminals. (Diet, because the sugar
makes things sticky, although some use regular Coke.)
reading all of this, does anyone really want the Real Thing? Notice the
extremely low PH indicating this is a high acid solution.
Just looking at this one list one can easily see one of the main causes of the Sickness Crisis in America today.
N.W.O KILLING YOU!
****WARNING THIS IS REAL WARNING****
I AM HERE NOT TO SCARE YOU BUT TO PREPARE YOU AND WARN ABOUT THE ''SATANIC NEW WORLD ORDER'' AND WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO ALL OF US RIGHT NOW!THEY ARE POISONING OUR AIR,FOOD AND WATER AND PHARMASTICAL DRUGS!
Mercury in Vaccines Causes Brain Cell DamagePart 1: Mercury Toxicity & Autism
Part 2: Mercury Toxicity & Autism
Part 3: Mercury Toxicity & Autism
Part 4: Mercury Toxicity & Autism
Studies based upon the U.S. Vital Statistics for fluoridated versus non-fluoridated U.S. cities indicate a significant
(greater than 99% confidence level) increase in cancer death rates occurring within the first two years of
artificial fluoridation. The nine organ sites affected and their increase above the normal are:
Mouth, 15%; Oesophagus, 48%; Stomach, 22%; Large Intestine, 31%; Rectum, 51%; Kidney, 10%; Bladder and
other urinary organs 22%; other organs specifically female: Breast 15%; Ovary and Fallopian Tube, 15%.
Patients having cancers of these organ sites should be advised that they should not continue to drink or cook with
fluoridated city water but should substitute bottled spring water or distilled water.
The Canadian government is said to be ready to declare as toxic a chemical
widely used in plastics for baby bottles, beverage and food containers as
well as linings in food cans
By IAN AUSTEN
Published: April 16, 2008
The New York Times
Study of Chemical in Plastic Bottles Raises Alarm
By Deborah Kotz
Posted April 16, 2008
'Gender-bending' fear over plastic drinks bottles
By Jenny Hope
22nd May 2009
VIDEO AND HOW SOME CANCER AND HOW AIDS WAS INVENTED AND HOW THE ELITE WANT YOU TO PAY FOR YOUR DEATH!
MYCOPLASMA: The Linking Pathogen in Neurosystemic Diseases Several strains
of mycoplasma have been "engineered" to be more dangerous. They are now blamed
for Adult-onset Asthma, AIDS, CFS, MS, RA and other diseases. Dr Maurice Hilleman, chief
virologist for the pharmaceutical company Merck Sharp & Dohme, stated that this disease agent
is now carried by everybody in North America and possibly most people throughout the world.
JUST AS THE BIBLE HAS STATED ABOUT THE MARK OF THE BEAST!
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Verichip linked to cancer
VeriChip’s vulnerability to hacking
THEY ARE GOING TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!THIS IS A TOTAL MONITORING OF YOUR LIFE!
FROM CRADLE TO GRAVE! WHAT YOU BUY,EAT,WHO YOU HANG OUT WITH! THEY WILL KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! THEY WILL CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE!
WE MUST SAY NO TO THE CHIP!
STOP Chemtrails !!!
Don't Stop Telling People Until The Chemtrails Have Stopped
'Chemtrails' or 'Chem Trails' is a massive global spraying operation using a large fleet of many hundreds of aircraft which seem to operate over most countries of the world. This outside-of-big-media worldwide aerial discharging operation became severe around the year 2000, and by now must be severely damaging all life on Earth. There are, according to a large number of reports over the past several years, babies, children and adults going to hospital with breathing problems and chronic and acute severe sickness all over the world because of this massive, aerial discharging ofbioweapons, chemicals and metals.
Don't you think pets refusing to go outside on bad spray days is an important message? (2008 note: pets were refusing to go out-of-doors in many parts of the USA in approx 2001-2003, perhaps nowadays animals have had to accept the sprayed poison as 'normal', or at least as the only option, just as humans are also forced - for the present - to accept this awful situation.)
Don't you think it is time we did something about this?