Jacob Henry Schiff (1847-1922)
- Rothschild agent to obtain the annexed "6th Arrow" - establishing control of the money system in the United States of America. Schiff done so by first buying out the bank Kuhn & Loeb and moving it to New York. Then he helped finance the growing US oil, steel and railroad industries in exchange for major capital power in America's finacial district, Wall Street. The final objective was to pass a law which saw the creation of a privately-owned bank with sole control of overseeing the money supply of the US' currency, the Dollar - this privately-owned bank being the Federal Reserve.
- Core financier (along with John D. Rockerfeller and 33 Degree Mason Lord Alfred Milner amongst others) behind Nikolai Lenin and Leon Trotsky in Overthrowing Russian Oligarch Czar Nicolas II via the Russian Revolution; and establishing the Communist Party as the new force behind the newly renamed state of U.S.S.R. (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics)
- Major force behind monumental racial tension in the US between Whites, Blacks and Jews. Schiff was behind the emergence of the NAACP (National Advancement for the Association of the Coloured People); which although on the surface had ambitions for equality, had core beliefs into creating chaos and destruction.
"Colonel" Edward Mandell House (1858-1938)
- Founder (amongst 50 or so) of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) in 1921. The CFR's main objective is to end the sovereignty, freedoms and independence of the United States, and replace the republic with a "socialist" (in truth a fascist dictatorship) state in preparation for servitude under a one-world government.
- Early member of the Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA, now currently known as Chatham House) in 1919; the British counterpart to the Council on Foreign Relations. The Chatham House/ RIIA and CFR organisations evolve from Cecil Rhodes and Lord Alfred Milner's Round Table Society.
- Foreign policy advisor to US President Woodrow Wilson for the majority of Wilson's tenure in office. Wilson referred House as "...his alter ego" (other self). Together with pressure from the financially backed Wall Street Bankers JP Morgan, Paul Warburg et al., House coaxed Wilson into passing the Federal Reserve Act in 1912 - installing a privately-owned corporation to control the US' banking system
- Chief conspirator behind the false-flag event of the sinking of the Lusitania in 1916, killing over 1,100 people (more than 120 Americans). The ship was loaded with explosives and then purposely sent into the Atlantic (a naval warzone between Germany and Great Britain and its Allies). This act provoked the Germans to respond aggressively with firing torpedo missiles at it, thus causing its inevitable demise. This premeditated attack motivated the United States to engage in World War I.
- Author of Philip Dru: Administrator, A Story of Tomorrow - in which House laid out a fictionalized plan for the conquest of America. He told of a "conspiracy" (the word is his) which would gain control of both the Democratic and Republican parties, and use them as instruments in the creation of a socialistic world government.
Henry Ford (1863-1947)
- Founder of Ford Motor Company, major force behind the implementation of the assembly line to a large scale of industrial mass production
- Published An International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem (it is also known as The Eternal Jew) - a heavily propagandised piece that conveys the idea the Jews are trying to take over the world when on the contrary, the ones that are doing so are Jewish but only in ancestry and background, only to have turned their back to God and their faith and instead serve their fake master that wishes to ruin mankind.
- Had close ties to John Rockerfeller since at least the 1890s. Rockerfeller was behind the short prohition of alcohol in America via the US Constitution's 18th Amendment; thus eliminating a true rival to gasoline as a fuel source for automobiles. With the decriminalisation of alcohol consumption through the implementation of the 21st Amendment, gasoline was already established as the fuel standard, rendering alcohol a more-or-less obsolete alternative.
- Awarded the Grand Cross of the German Eagle by Adolf Hitler for his contributions to the advancement of the Nazi Party. Ford was the third to receive such a highly regarded honour; only after Italian dictator Benito Mussolini and his son-in-law.
- Created a factory in Cologne, Germany; sold many trucks to the Nazi Party thus helping them logistically in their battles against France, Eastern Europe and Russia. Hitler and Himmler based the workings of their secret police division, the Gestapo, after Ford's treatment of his workers in the "Battle of the Overpass" conflict in Detroit, 1937.Various Hitler speeches are inspired and by Ford's hatred for the Jewish people. In Mein Kampf, Hitler names Ford on occasion as an influence behind his fury .