Cecil John Rhodes (1853-1902)
- Founder of the State of Rhodesia. named after him. Rhodesia is now currently split into two countries; Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Founder of De Beers; one of the world's biggest diamond mining companies
- Along with Alfred Beit and Nathaniel M. Rothschild formed The Round Table Society; a secret society exclusively to members of Anglo-Saxon heritage and ancestry. The Round Table (formed largely after Rhodes' death in 1909) is a would-be resurrected British Empire of sorts; but having members infiltrate major positions in governments, militaries and universities worldwide. The Round Table is thought to have spawned other groups such as the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission
Edward Louis Bernays (1895-1995)
- "Father of Public Relations"; Bernays is known for his studies into mind control and manipulation on a very large scale
- Writer of the book Propaganda, a term familiar to all in the modern era. A process used with intent to invoke a particular emotion within the recipient as a reaction to the information regarding the issue brought about, propaganda was a technique Bernays was to excel at.
- The US government enlisted Bernays' skills to create fear amongst the public. His most notable example of this was to express the "apparent and immediate" threat of the Soviet Union to the US; thus resulting in the atomic stand-off that was The Cold War. Using the media was Bernays' strongarm; coming up with false stories such as the Russians using Guatemala as a military base to help attack the States..
- Nephew of neurologist and master of psychology; Dr. Sigman Freud