Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 November 2009

As its nearly christmas-i thought i would get in the festive mood

Bible

There is not a single unequivocal statement in the complete Bible, where Jesus (peace be upon him) himself says that… ‘I am God’ or, where he says… ‘Worship me’.

Infact if you read the Bible it is mentioned by Jesus (PBUH) says:

“You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father”

Gospel of John, Ch. 14, V. 28,

‘My Father is greater than I’

Gospel of John, Ch. 10, V. 29

‘My father is greater than all’.

Gospel of Mathew Ch.12 V.28

“I cast out devil with Spirit of God’.

Gospel of Luke, Ch. 11 V.20

“I can of my own self do nothing - as I hear I judge, and my judgement is just, because I seek not my will, but the will of thy Father, who has sent me’.

Gospel of John, Ch.No.5 V.No.30

!! Jesus Christ (PBUH) Never Claimed Divinity !!

Proof of Jesus Christ (PBUH) Being a Prophet From the Bible

“The words that you hear, are not mine, but it is my Father’s, who has sent me”

(Gospel of John, Ch. 14, V.24)

“This is eternal life, so that you may know there is one true God, and Jesus Christ, who Thou has sent”.

(Gospel of John, Ch. 17, V.3)

One of the person approaches Jesus (pbuh), and says “Good Master, what good things shall I do, that I shall attain eternal life”. Jesus (pbuh) replies “Why thou call me good? For there is none good, except One, that is God - And if you want to enter life, keep the commandments’.

(Gospel of Mathew, Ch.19 V.17)

But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

(Gospel of Mathew, Ch.19 V.26)

Jesus (pbuh) never said that if you want to go to heaven, you consider me as Almighty God. He never said that you believe that I will die for your sins,

In fact he said, ‘You keep the commandments’. It is further mentioned

“O men of Israel, hear this, Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved by God, amongst you, by miracles, and wonders and signs, which God did by him, in your presence, and you were witness’

(Book of Acts, Ch. 2 V.22)

‘which is the first of the commandments’? he repeated verbatim what was said earlier by Moses (pbuh). It is mentioned in the

“Shama Israelo, Ada Ilahaino Ada Ihad”

It is a Hebrew quotation which means,

“Hear Oh Israel, the Lord our God, is in one lord”.

(Gospel of Mark, Ch. 12, V. 29)

Read the Bible with understanding & you’ll find that

Jesus (PBUH) was sent as a Prophet !


Trinity

The word ‘Trinity’ is not mentioned in the Bible but it is there in the Qu’ran –

Allah (God) says in the Qu’ran :

“Don’t say Trinity”

(Quran Ch4 :v171 & Ch 5: v73 )

The closest verse that you can find in the Bible, which can be taken for ‘trinity’ is

“For there are three which bears record in heaven - the father, the word, and the holy Ghost - and these three are one”

(Epistle of John, Chapter, No. 5, Verse No. 7 )

The above verse of the Bible, is the closest resemblance to ‘trinity’ in the full Bible. But if you read the ‘Revised Standard Version’(RSV), which has been revised by 32 scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 different Christian co-operating denominations - they have removed this verse from the Bible as an interpolation, as a concoction, as a fabrication. - because it was not there in the original manuscript.

No comments:

Post a Comment