Search This Blog

Sunday 22 November 2009

AYTD's: Qur'an Quote #11

And Shaytan (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: "Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zaliman (polytheists and wrongdoers)."
And those who believed (in the Oneness of Allah and His Messengers and whatever they brought) and did righteous deeds, will be made to enter Gardens under which rivers flow, - to dwell therein for ever (i.e. in Paradise), with the Permission of their Lord. Their greeting therein will be: "Salam (peace)" "

(Surah 14: Ibrahim [(Prophet) Abraham] - verses 22-23)

No comments:

Post a Comment